Feel free to use the below presentations to present to your group. All we ask is that you keep the footer intact. Also, if you would like someone to come speak to your group about these or any other amateur radio topics please contact us.
- Net Control Training
- Things to consider when learning to run a directed net.
- Event Preparation
- Tips for making sure you are prepared to work a public service event or emergency.
To ensure clarity and professionalism, always remember to use proper phonetics.
Since many events utilize the Incident Command Structure (ICS) it is recommended to complete a few of the online courses that are available. Amateur radio operators are also encouraged to join their local ARES group for additional training opportunities.
- IS-100: Introduction to the Incident Command System
- IS-200: ICS for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents
- IS-700: National Incident Management System, An Introduction
- IS-800: National Response Framework, An Introduction
Event Support Group sends out periodic announcements and updates through our email list. You can join this list by signing up here: Click to Join
To see a complete list of past announcements, please click here